I Am The Felodese

I am the felodese, I had it slain
Time to endure it's pangs of pain
The sorcery that brought darkness over day;
That made a beating heart suddenly decay.
I am crying my tears, but concealed in the rain

Our love's green fields, pregnant with beautiful grain
But the cold hands of laxity let it wane
Now faced with such an unpayable price to pay
I am the felodese

We must find our groove again
Oh what fruitless effort trying to mend a spine so badly sprained
What then is there to say?
This confused marriage of night and day.
We ploughed, it grew plush then plumed but we left it in the cruel hands of the harsh weather of the plains
Now our love bows piously wilted before the harvest's day
I am the felodese

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE