Rainy

I know this lady
She has the smile of a daisy
The heart of a pearl
One that makes you homely like you're where angels dwell
Then Sun soars in spite the blanketing clouds
Of her inward and outward beauty, she must be proud
In her never-waning smile, she must pride
Beauty is not only reserved for those with sight
If it were, what would be said of the night?
I don't see you, yet I see your beauty
I've not touched you, yet I know your gentleness
Be beautiful,
So you were crafted to be.
Be nice,
As though you don't have a choice.
Be kind,
Therein, your peace you shall find.
I love you and always will my friend
Smile cos I'm smiling.
Laugh cos it will brighten my darkened night.
Spread your arms cos I want to hug you.
Listen cos I want to whisper gently in your ears.
Stretch your feet cos you don't need to get up.
Talk cos I want to hear your sweet reassuring voice.
Choose a place cos I want to take a walk with you.
Jettison the thought of the passing time, cos the clock will wait on us.
Be open to a friendship cos I promise I will always be one
Be Rain cos it makes you more beautiful than any jewelery.
This river flows with two tongues
Yet it holds hands from its origin.
Parting ways to reunite at the confluence.
To mate again in a gush of tumbling waves.
Planets sometimes collide
The moon and Sun sometimes cross paths
Butterflies sometimes hover over flowers
But eventually all turns out beautifully
The tick tocking clock may stop
But it can't stop the beautiful world of friends from revolving
I've looked from all possible angles
But in all the vintages, I see a friend
A beautiful Rain
Rain as it may, I don't need an umbrella
Being beaten here, is being blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE