RANDOM THOUGHTS

If only you'll take a sip
You'll find, my words intoxicates
I make deserts seem a heaven for a trip
I'm a flirt for words, there ain't her g-spot I can't locate
I don't need no compasses, I know how to navigate
No dream belongs in a bin, they're all for keeps
Dreams and actions are all we can ever equate
So I paint my words to kiss her lips
Every day is a beautiful date
To drive destiny on the wheels of fate
Only the insane dares to be the first to leap
When it is the unknown on the other side of the gate
Sometimes shallow is another kind of deep
So I cast my bait and just wait
No time to waste, I can't afford being late
I have my quiet to keep
So conflicting thoughts may debate
One thing at a time to avoid rotten heap
It's an intra-battle, who will, better, rate
We must embrace to erase the goodbyes we hate
(c) #Tee2emm
#40DaysAnd40NightsOfPoetry
#Night26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE