Bot's X rhymer

Bot's 'X' rhymer is a poem type invented by Thomas Bot (Tee2emm).
Bot's 'X' rhymer is a poem of 10 lines of 10 syllables each.

The A (1st syllable on the 1st line) rhymes diagonal till becomes the last syllable on the last line, while B (last syllable on the first line) also rhymes diagonal till it becomes the 1st syllable on the last line. See the diagram below.
AxxxxxxxxB
xAxxxxxxBx
xxAxxxxBxx
xxxAxxBxxx
xxxxABxxxx
xxxxBAxxxx
xxxBxxAxxx
xxBxxxxAxx
xBxxxxxxAx
BxxxxxxxxA

NB: Bot's 'X' rhymer uses internal rhyme.

Example of a Bot's 'X' rhymer

I do love the sweet songs that silence sing
In time it sets my soul free, soaring high
Chains and binds broken, my hands sting, quills bleed
Poems are my sight, for they bring me to light.
Bit the quiet nights bye, ing of stars awaits
Swine's feet with a ring, I must now awake
Now set to swing and sway, find my heart beat
A new wing, flip-flop, tick-tock time won't stop
Whistling while I dawdle down this life's wild
Bing! The night of life comes with time to fly. Tee2emm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE