Mr. Martin's Suicide

Suicide
A lifeless body dangling from a string
A slit wrist spewing crimson soul
The short route into the unknown;
Into the womb of the earth
Making another casket pregnant

The time poured into paving that old path
The path to lost dream was starting to promise yield
Though slowly but surely.
Martin's faked smile and grin was so real
Even his reddened eyes glittered from it
Concealing the hurt, pain, and despair inside perfectly

Did you end your pain and hurt to start mine?
Should I string myself from that same window bars?
Is suicide the remedy to hurt and pain?
I might as well join you soon
I bet Helen will joins us too
Won't that make a beautiful chain?
I'm stuck between blaming you and not blaming you.

Mr Martin,
Was it me?
But I remember my heart kissing yours
The shared times to procreate a dream
Was it the dream?
Was it too big a dream?
It was easy
It was still a foetus
It was easy
We could've aborted it
It was easy
It would've cost you just saying so
Hearts still burn from the flame you left
Should the burn lingers too long
Don't be surprised Mr. Martin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE