THE GARDEN OF RELATIONSHIPS

Trees swinging and swaying
Winter wings bellowing
Fallen leafs collecting
More time to spend raking
What becomes of a garden without its green?

Once we met but have parted ways
The sorries, forgive mes and I love yous we once said
Lasted no longer than the spring rains
But the memories made always stays
Stay to make days long and nights cold
To make life somewhat lonesome

Relationships and trees
I don't see much differences
Both grow and flourish in spring
Wither and shed with the Winder's dry wind
Requiring much care, nursing and tending
Still without assurance of surviving

I have made a handful of friends
A garden I intend to proudly tend
All broken branches to bind and mend
Its green must know no end
I am irrigating till spring comes around again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE