PROVE ME WRONG

Honeyed tongue
For your emptiness I longed
A mere shiny stone
Feigning itself a piece of gold
Thence to many stories told
So much for the water a basket holds

Hollowness and loud noise
You can't separate those
Loud mouthedness and lies
Faithful husband and wife
Unbreakable binds for life
You can't divorce those hard as you try

Heard this song long enough
Falsehood gets embraced while reason is tossed
Wrong destination is begotten by wrong courses
The end lays visible from the take off
No surprises but it still hurts
Hurt more than a deep cut

I knew you are as beautiful as you are flawed
Despite do I dare to trust
Hope against hope you prove me wrong
That everyone is capable of a turn
Even a bat can land on the ground
But I was the one who was wrong

A rodent that gets attracted by an owls eyes
Won't live long enough to realise that fatality of its fantasies
My tears and sties
Against that you can verify
My potent and infallible testimony
Can't make right of wrong
Like you can't have stars and the sun
Its either one or the other, never both.

Played my lot
Time to go
Time to move on
Hope you regret watching me go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE