MY CHRISTMAS SONG.

Ding dong, the cathedral bell tolls
Songs sang, to welcome the priestly son.
Come along let's join in these songs,
Even if we can't sing them, just hum along

Follow the little shiny star
Though it seems too far
It's a sure guide to the manger
Where the royal family are.

Beat the drum some more
Celebrate in style and glamour
Give generously to carry others along
Bringing all to the glory of this beautiful song;
Joy to the world, joy to the world.

Santa, oh dear Santa.
Glorious messenger
Give my girl a song
One that is perfect and dispels everything  that is wrong.
Oh dear Santa
She is my all
And thus she must know.
Give her a smile and hug from me.
And the kiss........?
Don't worry about that, I will do it myself.
Merry Christmas my sweet angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE