HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATAN THOMAS

My day dawns when your voice tickles my ear drum
Loving you daily is a duty I must perform
You are my favourite classic song
You perpetually will be on a replay
Roses talk but today they are inept when it comes to what I have to say
Today I have a bucket list of a million things
You bind them all like a titanium ring
You are where my sun rise and sets
If I keep staking here, I’d never lose a bet
Sunrise is promised tomorrow but we are not quite
So now and today is all we can claim as our right
Reasons for which to smile these days are too few
And mine is and will always be you
You are my recliner while watching the beauty of this world of ours
Let’s build our own watch towers
You smile with the sparkle of a million stars
You have healed me of my ugly scars 
Loving you has helped me sail this lonesome universe

 
Let's dance into the quietness of tonight
You and I, jettison all fear cos today just feels right
Let's run away to our beautiful memories
Let's be scouts for what will make today merry 
I have forgotten how it feels to be lonely
Cos everything about you is just homely 
Because of you I can trade any other day for this day
And ask Cupid, the god of love, for the right things to say
In all of these happy birthday is all meant to say
Happy birthday matan Thomas.
With lots of love from myself, Amali and Toyorat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE