THE DARKNESS IN LIGHT

There are bigfoots in my head
They seem to love what I dread
I have cried and bled but no one cared
I am becoming what my fear has bred

I have fed caution to my demons
Now they show up for no just reason
Dancing, both in and out of season
The doom looms, no need guessing

There is a serpent by the tree of knowledge
We will eat thereof and change our page
There is a birth-right and there is a porridge
We will give up our rights for a cage
For every deed there is a proportionate wage

There are more sides to this coin than two
Your picture depends on your view
We sometimes swallow whole when we bite more than we can chew
We were moulded from right but now wrong is no longer new

In every walk, we make the right and the wrong steps
In every beautiful art someone sees the wrong stripes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE