TOYORAT (LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD)

You have rekindled our candle that was blown out
In expectation, mommy and I have opened both arms
Just the thought of you brings us butterflies

Every time you kick, mommy wants me to see,
But I look at the light you bring to her eyes.
You are our big bowl of bliss.

The thoughts of you tingles like a sip of a seasoned wine;
Thoughts of your frail fingers wrapped around mine.
Bees will always collect honey, it just takes time

In you we've found a bridge over darkness,
We have out-maneauvered sadness and found gladness.
It, all, has been grace and not righteousness.

Be nice to mommy while I am away.
She is all mine, I'm just lending you a place to lay,
I will see you soon when the wind sways.

I love you both with every breath in me.

Yours daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE