I Found My Own Planet

Sounds like I have found my own planet
The whole day is graced with a sunset
All wild plays a clarinet
Even frogs don't croak
A sweet harmony in a perfect symphony
All trees bear irresistibly beautiful fruits
A planet safe from all industrial fumes
Away from human hate and brute
Closer to cloud nine where all is beautiful
I, certainly, have found me a planet nothing less than beautiful.

I feel plugged into this planet
Like Neil is connected to the matrix
I feel connected to this planet
Like a lion is connected to his tail
That tail he wack with pride
While strolling down with Royal strides
I fear should the planet cease to exist
What becomes of the me it has invented?
The happy me
The me that bask in a never ending sunset
The me that smiles cheek to cheek
What becomes of me should my found planet ceases to exist?
So I set my planet preservation strategies.

I keep her green green
I prune her trees
So they can grow new leafs
I water her lawns constantly
Even just after hours of rain
Ensure her ozone layer is maintained
Keep her seas crystal clean
Her water ways without blockages
This planet must continue existing
Because it's continuous existence determines mine
I will guard her jealously.

Yes I've found me a planet
She is that planet
Being with her
Seems to make all else vanish
In finding her I found myself
Yes, she is my planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE