Happy Birthday My All

I may not be close
My love for you is still sure
As sure as Sahara's sun

Immerse yourself in the day
With its tides, swing and sway
May it take you to a place of bliss, I pray.

The sun, moon and stars are still
Watching in awe the radiance you emit
Its you birthday, enjoy its feel

How can I afford not to be there
Even on this day you hold dear
I may be here, my heart is beside you and near

This day shall become a fountain
Thence shall spring goodies more than you can contain
And make all bleak paths plain.

Poetry can not make it sufficiently clear
How much I wish I am there
So I will pause here, just know it dear
I love you a milli-much even on this day.

Happy birthday my all
Happy birthday my khada (wink)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE