A SUCCOR FROM LOVE


Love presses on all sides
Scouting for a glimpse of light
I'm starting to feel emotionally paralysed
As life and love seems far out of sight
Suicide beckons, and, hey, I just might
Just then, I saw Hope's light, though Just a Dash

Caught in loves gentle caresses and cruelty
Sinking deeper as I scurry for safety
This must be the point where life and its doom meet.
Insanity begins to feel feasible, I need psycho-analysis
I need a place I can bare my hearts burden freely
A friend nearby just whispered "JustDash"

Secrets shared under a starry sky
While the moon was still struggling to pry
Hearts far apart searching for a path to come nigh
To watch the lips of the moon kiss the sea on horizon's line.
Where bedroom secrets are laid bare like clothes spread out to dry
It has to be JustDash
And thence JustDash I will.
                   T2m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE