Happy Birthday My All

It was on a day like today years ago
I cant say when it was cus I'm not sure
But the time was right
Cus all was a-rhyme
For a baby frail and delicate greeted the world with a cry
Whereas everyone watched half in tears and half a-smile
Confused how well to welcome this child.

Blessing it was and same was she was named
Like a starry sky beautifies the night
She is a blessing to all that went nigh
Even before I knew her name.
Now that I do, she bears a new name
(My All)

Days and years have past
She -now grown- maybe too fast
But certainly grown enough to become my lass
That's looking beyond our hurts and tears, alas

Today she starts a marathon race
Marathon race around the year's 365 days
May everyday trickle grace
And every smile take pain away always
Clocks count you into completeness and out of haze
Clouds make way for the moon and stars
That all days may bring you to a place of praises.

My pen is feable
And my thoughts dwindles
But of this I'm certain
I will love and cherish you everyday again
For to me, everyday is your birthday.

Happy birthday My All. (T2M)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ROAD HOME

JOY FROM PAIN

THE MELANCHOLIC NURSE